Preference will be given to learners who satisfy the following criteria:
- Where Greenwood Primary School is the closest geographical primary school to their place of permanent abode (residence).
- Where siblings are enrolled at the school.
- Where both parents (or single parents) work in the environs of Central, or where guardian parent works in the environs of Central.
- All other applications will then be considered.
- No learner can be admitted without a South African Birth Certificate. Please contact the Department of Home Affairs to assist you.
- In the case of foreigners, a valid study permit as well as valid refugee status must be attached.
- In the case where foreign parents adopt a South African child, all relevant documents need to be attached as well as a letter from the Social Development Department to ensure that the child enrolled is in the process of being adopted.
All successful applicants will be notified in writing.